[Asterisk-Users] no sound playing vm greetings and options

Hagen TeleConsult post at hagenteleconsult.com
Mon Feb 7 11:46:56 MST 2005

Mike,
same subnet, directly connected to same switch.
I did a "make samples" after installing asterisk from Digium cd (loading
cvs), so my config files are a bit "messy" but otherwise sip phone to sip
phone is working fine reistered with the server.
Read something about 'allow gsm' have checked that as well. Sound files are
also where they are supposed to be.
rgds
Frank