[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk => SKYPE

Shidan Gouran shidan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:31:28 MST 2005

Why and how would you use hardware to integrate with skype? I hope you
don't mean making actual phone calls, even then, there would be easier
ways to do it.
A much better solution, not involvong phone calls, would be to use the
Skype API, with D-Bus. I don't know if its available publicly yet, but
regardless you can go to the skype forums and request it as a beta
tester.

Regards,
Shidan