[Asterisk-Users] Pro biz Asterisk

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Feb 7 08:14:10 MST 2005

First off, you might want to take this question to the -biz list.

Secondly, you seem to be asking for an executive summary of the GPL.
Why don't you read it yourself to find out what "constraints,
considerations, restrictions [you] should be aware of" especially when
it comes to adding or modifying code.