[Asterisk-Users] Pro biz Asterisk

Frank Kostin frankostin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 04:23:33 MST 2005

Dear All,
.
After installing, testing and like many other I found that Asterisk is reliable and a great Open source telephony solutions for a professional use. I would like to create a business with *, offering it as a IP PBX solution to customer, as a server, whatever with some Digium HW and SIP phone, .. etc.
Asking for something that might have been asked.
What are the implications for creating a business based on * ?
I know I should call it whatever, not use the name of * as Asterisk is a trademark of Digium and about GPL but are there some other constraints, considerations, restrictions .... I should be aware of ? What about modifing or adding some extra code sources, ... etc?
Does anyone have such an experience ?
Thanks in advance for any info,
Frank
frankostin at yahoo.com