[Asterisk-Users] snom soft phone

Christian Stredicke Christian.Stredicke at snom.de
Sun Feb 6 13:51:00 MST 2005

Some of you might already know that we are releasing a new phone, snom
360. To make the phone well-known and stable, we have made a soft phone
version out of it and offer it for trial or private use for free (for
more details, see the license conditions).

There are only few limitations to the phone. First of all, the audio
subsystem will work only work with an acceptable quality if you are
using a headset. We only offer G.711 and GSM in this build (G729A can be
enabled by an additional license). Other features like transfer,
Security and LEDs should work just like in the "real" phone.

It is available at http://snom.com/download/snom360-3.57j.exe (Windows
only). To use the free version, just leave the license code field empty.
Please write your comments to mailto:snom360 at snom.com. Please treat this
version as a beta version.

We are looking forward to a close integration with Asterisk!

Enjoy! Christian