[Asterisk-Users] Call forwarding of IAX inbound call

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:31:43 MST 2005

I am trying to do the following:
1. Call comes in to my * box over IAX (VP Connect DID)
2. Check to see if call should be forwarded to my cell
3. Forward the call to my cell phone and take * out of the media path.

I am able to do all of the above except * is not able to natively
bridge the call. I am using sixtel and for the call forward portion,
but the calls don't connect before sixtel hangs up.

    -- Attempting native bridge of
IAX2/voicepulse-in-01 at 66.234.228.170:4569/1 and IAX2/sixtel/3
    -- Channel 'IAX2/sixtel/3' ready to transfer
    -- Releasing IAX2/sixtel/3 and IAX2/voicepulse-in-01 at 66.234.228.170:4569/1
    -- Hungup 'IAX2/sixtel/3'

Any thoughts on getting a native bridge between the two providers?

In iax.conf I DO NOT have notransfer=yes anywhere and am using ULAW
for both legs.