[Asterisk-Users] Callerid problems with 1.0.5

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Feb 4 19:35:19 MST 2005

Hello,

patching v1.0.5 on my system removed the problem for me. But yes it seems
strange that this feature was inserted into a final release with very little
documentation of the wide implications that are caused by the change.

This was corrected in CVS with the addition of a diabling flag for the dial
command, but maybe this is a message that we should start an official beta
release period before a release so that people can test pre-releases even
for just a week to report problems before it is unleashed upon the world as
an official release

MATT---