[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff and incoming call problems

Stefan Reuter asterisk at stefan.de
Fri Feb 4 16:09:34 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 23:50 +0100, Remco Barende wrote:
> I haven't tried that. Where did you find about this option? Are there any
> docs about bristuff? The tarball doesn't give much info and the Junghanns
> website even less.

maybe we should start some doc on the wiki on bri stuffs additional
features.
what comes to my mind is:

- +201 priority for dial
- 'R' option for dial
- PickUp/PickDown/Steal/PickupChan apps
- changes for unique id syntax (includes uniquename configured in
asterisk.conf and pid of asterisk process)
- chan_iax2 (added Hangup cause signalling implementation by Levent
Guendogdu <levon at feature-it.com>)
- chan_zap (cid handling, ...)
- res_features (autoanswer and autoanswerlogin)
- manager (new actions dbget, dbput, dbdel, changes on status action,
returning uniqueid on originate)
- pbx (hangup with cause parameter)

and maybe more that i didn't get yet.

any further ideas?

stefan

--
stefan reuter

srt at reucon.net, http://www.reucon.net, phone: 0700 88 REUTER
neusserstr. 110, d-50670 koeln, germany, fax: 0221 130569990

    pgp key 1024D/9A1FA605 http://www.reucon.de/pgp.asc
    2C89 AA8A 956F 5E7E A5F6   D397 4D46 7B5D 9A1F A605