[Asterisk-Users] No Playback() when Digicom TE110P enabled

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at linguaphone.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 08:10:51 MST 2005

I have a Digicom TE110p card installed in our exchange. I have compiled
and installed libpri, zaptel and recompiled and installed asterisk.
I have configured udev as I am running Fedora Core 3.

The problem that I have is that when zaptel is not running everything
works fine. However when I start zaptel (service start zaptel) then I
can make normal calls ok but the 'Playback()' function,voicemail etc...
dont work and all I get on the IAX client is silence.

In /etc/sysconfig/zaptel I have:-
TELEPHONY=yes
MODULES="$MODULES wcte11xp"     # TE110P - Single Span T1/E1 Card

Any idea what is going wrong?

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf has not been altered (card is not currently
connected to anything).