[Asterisk-Users] AU caller ID with Sipura SPA-3000

Eric Bishop asterisk.eric at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:28:52 MST 2005

Hi All,

I am using a Sipura SPA-3000 as an FXO gateway to bring calls in and
out of Asterisk. I am using "PSTN Ring Thru Line 1" (on the "PSTN
Line" tab) so Asterisk answers the call rather than the SPA-3000. It
is all working perfectly except I can't get the SPA-3000 to pass
caller ID to Asterisk. It passes "Display Name", "User ID" and any
"PSTN CID Number Prefix" I have configured.

I have adjusted "PSTN Ring Thru Delay" to 10 as I realise caller ID is
not presented until the second ring in oz. I have also verified that
caller ID is enabled on the line (with an analogue LCD handset).

Has any aussie out there had success getting the SPA-3000 to pass
caller ID to Asterisk?

The only settings I havn't played with yet is "Caller ID Method" (on
the Regional tab). It is set to the default of "Bellcore (N.Amer,
China)" which I beleive is correct.