[Asterisk-Users] Q: How to get the preset callerid from aCLID-no-screen E1-PRI

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Fri Feb 4 09:55:08 MST 2005

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Paul Brock wrote:

> >This is rather weird? What network do you receive this from? Neither
> >ITU q.931 nor ETSI EN 300 403-1 (EiroISDN definition) lists the "Calling
> >Number" IE among those that may be repeated.
>
> q.931 (and q.931e) traces include both "called number" and "calling number",
> on all Uk variants. Due to the European nature of q931, I would guess this
> to be the same across europe...

So?

The trace included two _calling number_ IEs. Actually it included two
calling numbers, one called number nad all the ususal IEs one would
expext. The interesting part was the two calling numbers.

Also, q.931 is the ITU specification. It is modified by ETSI EN 300 403-1
when used in Europe and then further by national standards. E.g. in Sweden
on Telia's (the national incumbent's) network the ETSI directive is
further specified by the specification LZBA 506 403/0.

Peter