[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk user with a goal

Keith Burns kburns at porchlightcom.com
Fri Feb 4 09:26:31 MST 2005

Hi Ryan,

Assuming you have looked at the WIKI at www.voip-info.org, there is some
good info there. Not sure of your background, mine is mainly VoIP,
telephony and networking, and definitely not strong on Linux, so if you
would like to email me directly offline (kburns at cartwheelglxy.com) with
some of your issues, as long as they are VoIP and IP, I may be able to
help.

On the Linux stuff, I can only share with you my experience which is
limited at best :)