[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC Apllication

Daniel Eboa Daniel_Eboa at creolink.com
Fri Feb 4 02:49:42 MST 2005

Hello,

I have some problem using ASTCC application. I've installed the
application and everything works well. I've created card numbers, routes
trunk and others. When I dial the desired number (77) in my case, I'm
prompted to enter my card number. All goes well till I'm prompted to
enter the destination number. When I enter a destination number, the
system says it's not a recognized number and the call doesn't go
through. Can any one help me out with this issue? Is there a file where
I can define extensions like in extensions.conf?

Thanks.

Daniel.