[Asterisk-Users] TMD card to buy.

asterisk asterisk auasterisk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 01:08:39 MST 2005

Hello ,

I want to install a littel office . I have some question regarding to it.

My office has 8 analog line in and we would 20 line out (analog ).

So as a sow I need 2 TMD fxo card  and 5 TMD txs card , Am I right ?

Can I use these card in one PC ?, or I need more PC s ? Can I install driver in one PC for 7 TMD cards ?

Iam from Hungary , where can I purchase cards ? Is there any company in Hungary or nearby hungary ?

Thanks a lot !