[Asterisk-Users] oh323 Asterisk segfault when call queued and assigned to agent

Fernando Macías fmacias at validata.com.mx
Thu Feb 3 11:14:42 MST 2005

I just compiled oh323 for both Asterisk-1.05 and Asterick CVS head. I
used asterisk-oh323-0.6.5.tar.gz and asterisk-oh323-0.7.1 respectively.

In both cases I queue the incoming H323 call. Agent hears beep and
announcement and then Asterisk crashes with a segfault. It happens under
both configurations. Nothing interesting when enabling tracing on
oh323.conf.

I then configured my extensions.conf to send the H323 to a meetme room.
I could then join the meetme and talk with the H323 party with no
problems. There is something wrong when dequeuing a call and assigning
it to an agent.

Other interesting facts:

-CDR record is never generated for the call.
-Elapsed time is not available when running "show channel".
-Call is in extension 'h'.

Example for the previous 2 items:

pbx*CLI> show channel OH323/R5880
 -- General --
           Name: OH323/R5880
           Type: OH323
       UniqueID: 1107453445.0
      Caller ID: (N/A)
 Caller ID Name: gw-la-as5300-03
    DNID Digits: 2135965000
          State: Up (6)
          Rings: 0
   NativeFormat: 4
    WriteFormat: 2
     ReadFormat: 4
1st File Descriptor: 159
      Frames in: 2988
     Frames out: 3188
 Time to Hangup: 0
   Elapsed Time: N/A
  Direct Bridge: <none>
Indirect Bridge: <none>
 --   PBX   --
        Context: h323-calls
      Extension: h
           Data: tt-monkeys
    Blocking in: ast_waitfor_nandfds

Any ideas? I've tried building chan_h323. There is no problem with the
queue, but while the H323 caller can hear the agent, the agent cannot
hear the H323 caller.

Thanks

Fernando