[Asterisk-Users] RE: Cisco 7960G phone crashes during SIP upgrade

Greg Oliver goliver at cistera.com
Thu Feb 3 09:45:54 MST 2005

The 7.3 zip file contains the wrong filenames from their website.  If
you watch the status messages, you should see a "incorrect loads"  or
"invalid loads" flash before the phone continually reboots.  I cannot
remember exactly which files I renamed to make it work, but I edited the
.loads file, and renamed sbn or bin, etc and finally got it all working
to 7.3 from 6.5 Skinny image.

-Greg