[Asterisk-Users] good god! stop the damn auto-replys!

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Feb 3 09:22:52 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 09:48 -0500, dean collins wrote:
> Yep, send the out of office replies various junk files :)
>
> Everyone yesterday got some nice 4 mb photos of the snow in New York
> that I took last week.
>
> It's just a gentle reminder that they should learn how to use technology
> before they implement it against other people.

I have been resorting to putting a rule in my sieve scripts to bounce
those messages to another email address at the same domain it came from.
Some time back when we had the guy who no longer worked for whatever
employer (ploviar?), I found all their sales addresses and bounced that
message to each one. I think it might have stopped pretty quickly after
that.