[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960G phone crashes during SIP upgrade

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Thu Feb 3 06:57:02 MST 2005

There was a bug with certain SCCP images, where you couldn't upgrade to
images above XX size. I don't have the Cisco document though, that could
be what you're seeing.. Their symptoms were worse though, it would fail
*after* ugprading therefore making the phone useless :-) Not sure, just
one phone you say? We upgraded all of ours in our office to 7.3 without
a problem.