[Asterisk-Users] Incoming SIP calls with different signaling and RTP IP addresses

Vlasis Hatzistavrou vhatz at auth.gr
Thu Feb 3 03:50:24 MST 2005

Hello,

I use Asterisk CVS-v1-0-12/21/04-11:05:29 and I noticed that when we
receive calls from a partner's IP address (who has a static host entry
in the sip.conf file) but the RTP comes from a different address than
the signaling, our * sends a 403 forbidden message and drops the call.

This problem does not llow us to receive calls from SIP proxies.

Was this fixed in newer versions of Asterisk?

Best regards,
Vlasis.