[Asterisk-Users] How to forward a call to the same ISDN box ?

Mateo Meier ich at mateo.ch
Thu Feb 3 03:43:16 MST 2005

Hello Guys

Im trying to forward a incoming call from asterisk to a second number (the
second phone number is located on the same ISDN BOX )

I did try the following on the extensions.conf

exten=>2,1,Dial(capi/720XXX1:720XXX2,18)

It does work if the second number is a phone number located outside of the
building (lets say a mobile phone number).. But I don't know why I cant
forward the call if the phone number is on the same ISDN box.

Example:

Incoming call --> 720XXX1 (Asterisk server pick's up the call) --->
(forwarding to) 720XXX2..
Did anybody ever got to manage this problem ?

Thank you & regards from Switzeeland :)
Matt