[Asterisk-Users] HEEEELP!!!!!!!! with file CODEC_G729.SO

tim panton tpanton at attglobal.net
Thu Feb 3 02:28:56 MST 2005

On 3 Feb 2005, at 01:56, Ing. Ignacio Ortega A. wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> can anyonone of you send me the file codec_g729.so this file has to be
> inserted in
> /urs/lib/asterisk/modules

You can download it from Digium
You then need to buy (or conceiveably beg) a license key
from them.

You then have to run the license registration program
on your asterisk system, AND that system has to be able
to make an outgoing TCP connection to Digium.

Due to a patent on g729 you won't find a _legal_ free implementation.

Tim.