[Asterisk-Users] Echo Problem

Brian M. Arlinghaus asterisk at brianarlinghaus.com
Wed Feb 2 17:00:03 MST 2005

I've got mostly Cisco 7960s and a few Analog phones
on TDM Ports.  On the 7960s, the echo is quite bad.
On the TDM ports, it is there, but not as bad.  I have
tried setting echo cancellation to various numbers, but
have had no luck.

This began after a HEAD version of * was installed.
Since then, I installed what I think is the latest stable
version (Asterisk CVS-v1-0-12/14/04-16:49:32)
and the echo is still there.

A support guy at Digium said it was a SIP problem.

What can I do to track down and fix the issue?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

>From sip.conf...
[89XX-1]