[Asterisk-Users] RE: Incoming calls

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Feb 2 15:40:42 MST 2005

According to Volume 1 Asterisk Docs

To create an FXO channel on the same TDM400P card, we list all the
settings for the channel and then define the channel number. Instead of
only having signalling be fxo_ks though we want the signalling to be
fxs_ks. Because the other settings haven't been changed
(signalling=fxs_ks replaces the previous value of signalling), they stay
the same. Which means that while channel 1 takes on the values
language=en,context=default, switchtype=national, and signalling=fxo_ks;
channel takes on the values language=en, context=default,
switchtype=national, and signalling=fxs_ks.

You don't need to repeat all of the settings for the second group so it
should read.....

zapata.conf :

context=firstincoming
switchtype=national
signalling=fxs_ks
echotraining=800
echocancel=128
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
relaxdtmf=yes
rxgain=0
txgain=0
immediate=no
busydetect=no
callprogress-no
musiconhold=default
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
group=1
channel => 1-10
group=2
channel =>11-12

Can anyone with more experience confirm this is correct? (I'm a total
newb when it comes to configs).

Cheers,
Dean