[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Softphone

Anders F Eriksson afe at home.se
Wed Feb 2 08:27:03 MST 2005

> The only issue I have had with it so far, and it may be a
> misconfiguration problem as I am certainly a newb, is that
> when I dial a number that sends it over to my POTS line, I
> get ringing from the softphone and the POTS line. When to
> POTS line answers, the softphone continues to ring.
>
> Nice work indeed. I am running it on a laptop under Windows
> XP w/ SP2 and it is working well. As I stated before the only
> issue I have had so far is the ringing issue.

The ringing issue seems to be a problem with the iaxlib - I have the same
problem with both this program and Diax. I can partly be solved by adding an
Answer() as the first priority in outgoing contexts. After doing that I
instead get problems when the called part is busy - I get no audio
notification of the busy status (either in Mediax or Diax.

/Anders