[Asterisk-Users] Re: X100P not hanging up...

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Wed Feb 2 02:28:40 MST 2005

>>>>> "Carlos" == Carlos Chavez <cursor at telecomabmex.com> writes:

Carlos> Now when I enable call forwarding on my phone and a call
Carlos> comes in it gets redirected to my cell and everything is
Carlos> apparently working.  The problem is that when we hang up both
Carlos> Zap interfaces (the one where the original call came from and
Carlos> the one that dialed my cel phone) remain connected.  I have to
Carlos> manually hang up using astman or FOP.  I have waited up to
Carlos> five minutes and the zap channels will not hang up by
Carlos> themselves.

I have the very same problem (see my post from 5 minutes ago). It
looks like native bridging is used even when Asterisk is supposed to
stay in the voice path. If your hangup condition is detected through
tones recognition, your lines won't ever be marked as released.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam