[Asterisk-Users] X100P not hanging up...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Feb 1 20:23:12 MST 2005

     I have an asterisk servicer (1.0.5) with 3 X100P cards.  Everything is
working fine but two days ago I implemented call forwarding using the example
from voip-info wiki.

     Now when I enable call forwarding on my phone and a call comes in it gets
redirected to my cell and everything is apparently working.  The problem is
that when we hang up both Zap interfaces (the one where the original call came
from and the one that dialed my cel phone) remain connected.  I have to
manually hang up using astman or FOP.  I have waited up to five minutes and
the zap channels will not hang up by themselves.

     Any idea?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología