[Asterisk-Users] How to continue execution after called party hangs up?

Xu, Duo xuduo18 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 00:23:04 MST 2005

I am using xlite to connect to my asterisk server to
make phone calls, using Dial cmd.

After the called party hangup, I want to press some
keys to store the status of the call. the key sequence
pressed will be stored in mysql database. This is a
neat function for small call center without computer.

The problem is I tried option 'g', but it does not
work for  bridged call: when ever the called party
hangup, i get hangup as well.

Is there any way to let the executioin continue in
current context or any way around to implement the
feature i mentioned?

Thanks!!!

Manny