[Asterisk-Users] voicemail/privacy system

Eck eck at powernet.com
Sat Dec 31 12:26:00 MST 2005

If you dont want to get too stuck into the guts of Asterisk yet,  the Asterisk at home distribution can do all you have requested with a one button install & web configuration via AMP. Personally I think its a great place to start with asterisk whatever your requirements as it makes a good base without having to go through the drudgery of installing asterisk & the requirements/add-ons piecemeal, espically AMP, as the prereqs are a stress! (mumbles something about a, thankfully forgotten, nightmarish FreeBSD Asterisk/AMP install then fades into background, wimpering) :)

Hope that helps,
-Alex.