[Asterisk-Users] voicemail/privacy system

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 11:59:49 MST 2005

Yep, perfectly possible. I would do that with AGI and php, in your case,
perl works as well.

The only thing you need is read documentation regarding AGI, Voicemail and
extensions. Its kind of difficult to helo you further if you dont tell us
how much you know about contexts, extensions etc. But in general you will
NEED to read about:

1. What are contexts, extensions, applications, macros, set, etc.
2. How to control the flow of a call using contexts logic
3. How to use AGI() to make things easier
4. It could be usefull to know how manager API works, so you can make things
like setting user preferences to auto call back bridging the cell phone user
with the person that just have leaved a message.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards

Best Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"