[Asterisk-Users] Recording Calls for Specific ACD Agents

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 22:10:43 MST 2005

On 12/30/05, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:
> Yes, I'm using AgentCallbackLogin. Isn't the entry for the extension that Agentcallbacklogin uses to dial the user also used for everything else that reaches the user as well?
>
> If I have this...
> exten => a00090101,1,Monitor(...)
> exten => a00090101,2,Dial(SIP/a00090101,20,tr)
>
> doesn't that mean that every single call that goes to extension a00090101 will be recorded?

 It doesn't have to be that way. You could set a channel variable on
an inbound call before it goes into queue that then gets inherited by
the agent channel and you could have it in your dialplan so if the
channel variable existed, then do the MixMonitor, and if not, don't.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/