[Asterisk-Users] Recording Calls for Specific ACD Agents

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Dec 30 15:15:53 MST 2005

Yes, I'm using AgentCallbackLogin. Isn't the entry for the extension that Agentcallbacklogin uses to dial the user also used for everything else that reaches the user as well?

If I have this...
exten => a00090101,1,Monitor(...)
exten => a00090101,2,Dial(SIP/a00090101,20,tr)

doesn't that mean that every single call that goes to extension a00090101 will be recorded?

Doug