[Asterisk-Users] Which Asterisk GUI?

Ariel Batista arielb27 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 13:05:51 MST 2005

Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:
> There are a bazillion GUIs out there (as
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+GUI will attest).
>
> However, I'm not sure which to use.  A lot seem to be fairly
> comprehensive... but until I kick the tires, it's trial-and-error.
> And that would be a *lot* of trial-and-error.
>
> So, here's what I'm looking for:
>
> - GPL (not a dealbreaker, but I like being able to tweak things if
> they don't work the way I want)
> - Comprehensive (does the substantial majority of configuration)
> - Decent documentation
> - Wishlist: comes with CLI tools for easy automation

Other then writing your own the best one I have found so far is AMP.  And
belive me you can do allot with it. There are lots of ways to do things in
AMP with it's custom config files.  And it's GPL and you can write your own
changes and even add them to the project. You should look at how there
working on version 2.0 of AMP it's going to be a major change.