[Asterisk-Users] Which Asterisk GUI?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Fri Dec 30 12:38:47 MST 2005

There are a bazillion GUIs out there (as
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+GUI will attest).

However, I'm not sure which to use.  A lot seem to be fairly
comprehensive... but until I kick the tires, it's trial-and-error.  And
that would be a *lot* of trial-and-error.

So, here's what I'm looking for:

- GPL (not a dealbreaker, but I like being able to tweak things if they
don't work the way I want)
- Comprehensive (does the substantial majority of configuration)
- Decent documentation
- Wishlist: comes with CLI tools for easy automation

I've used AMP, and found it to be reasonably decent, but there are a lot
of things it doesn't do, too.

So: which GUI do -you- like?

Thanks!

-Ken D'Ambrosio