[Asterisk-Users] Problem on ZAP channel

Simone Cittadini mymailforlists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 09:19:09 MST 2005

> rbrahmbhatt at adiance.com wrote:
>
>> Hello group members,
>> This is my first mail to this list. I am having one problem. When I
>> dial a
>> number from zap channel, there's 5-6 seconds delay. Is there any way to
>> reduce/remove this delay?

First of all try to find where the delay stands.
Dial the number with the CLI open, if the delay is after the last
pressed button and the channel coming up in the cli is a phone problem,
look for timeouts in the configuration (on my lynksys I can force the
sending of the number with #, dunno if it is a standard or a feature).