[Asterisk-Users] Problem on ZAP channel

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Fri Dec 30 07:46:29 MST 2005

I'm not sure if I'm right about this. But I think with a regular phone
connection. You first dial the number and send the digits to the PBX and
than the PBX has to redial the digits on the real phone line. Hence the
delay. I think you get that with all PBXs when dialing an outside line.

Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
Customer Contact Services
msampson at yourccsteam.com