[Asterisk-Users] wctdm module goes missing after a reboot - Gentoo?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 08:50:47 MST 2005

Hello Ryan. Check out the file /etc/modules.conf, /etc/modules.d/zaptel
....... if for some reason you have empty the modules.conf, modules-update
force will fix it, tough. In order to provide you with further help, please
provide more "clues".

Best Regards

PD.
1. did you compiled the kernel yourself? specified modules autoload?
2. what happen when you isse modprobe wctdm after rebooting?

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"