[Asterisk-Users] Re: Stay away from Grandstream!

BennyBad asterisk-Users at zybercity.dk
Fri Dec 30 00:36:43 MST 2005

I've got a Grandstream GXP-2000 with FW 1.0.1.12. Using a "DanaCom HA 25"
earphone I have NEVER had any issues with the sound quality, local or
far-end.
A customer of mine has chosen to dump all of their GXP-2000's and instead
purchase Aastra 480i's, as the older generation had to turn the volume so
loud that there was a terrible feedback and the far-end complained about
echo.

Still I believe that you get a lot of phone for the money buying a GXP-2000.

/BennyB