[Asterisk-Users] Stay away from Grandstream!

isamar at isamarmaia.org isamar at isamarmaia.org
Wed Dec 28 22:36:30 MST 2005

Who doesn't have money to buy anything else but Grandstream, I recommend
PA-1688. Cheaper and better and have IAX2 protocol embeded.
Talk to my friend Jack in China.. http://www.yntx.com/

Who wants to keep defending Grandstream, please send me the address and I
will ship all the broken bunch I have here... :-)