[Asterisk-Users] What does "Page" application do?

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 11:05:29 MST 2005

Want to page all the SNOM phones in the office? Create a second SIP
account set to auto answer.

OFFICE=SIP/501&SIP/502&SIP/503&SIP/504&SIP/505&SIP/506&SIP/507

[default]

; Paging - Office only
exten => 44,1,NoOp(Paging the office)
exten => 44,n,SIPAddHeader,Call-Info: sip:192.168.20.1/; anwser-after=0
exten => 44,n,Page(${OFFICE}|q)

very usefull if the client moves from a small office to a much larger
one and the owner wants to yell at everyone at once.....