[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 + call waiting

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Thu Dec 29 07:23:18 MST 2005

Hi,

	I've got my * machine running, and it's connected to the pstn via a
Sipura SPA-3000.  My PSTN line has the call waiting feature and I was
wondering how * deals with that.  All incoming calls are prompted to
enter the desired extension, so I was wondering what happens when I'm on
the phone (& using the PSTN) and someone calls.  I tried it and I found
out that I hear the same beep on the phone (just like if I was directly
connected to the pstn line) but when I press "flash", nothing really
happens.  I saw that some stuff displayed on the console at this time,
so * must have received something.

	Please let me know if you need more details,

Regards,
--
Ugo

irrelevant parts in your replies.