[Asterisk-Users] Linksys SPA-9000

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Dec 28 23:23:02 MST 2005

Kerry - we certainly have the ability to match any pricing you are
receiving from Atacomm, we offer discounted VAR pricing but you need to
have an account set up with an inside sales rep, and I can facilitate
that.  We also offer RMA support and firmware for the duration of
manufacturer warranty on all the products we sell, whereas Atacomm only
offers a 30 day warranty.

We will be offering the SPA-9000, and are looking to contract with a few
SP's, so we can upsell voicemail provisioning in conjunction with the
units.  We have the ability, but not the desire, to host the VM
internally, as we are not a service provider, and don't want the
potential headaches that come along with that.  We may simply decide to
act as a fulfillment and marketing agent for an SP, or group of SP's,
and when we sell the SPA-9000, we are selling it on your behalf.  We
will likely offer pre-provisionment of the unit for customers that want
that, and many customers don't want to deal with configuring the system
even though it is fairly straightforward.

We could probably set up some automated provisioning setup, so that you
could remotely provision the SPA-9000 to the clients spec, and then we
package and ship it.  We can also do the provisionment in house, we
provide outsourced SIP device provisionment and fulfillment for a wide
variety of VOIP service providers, including DeltaThree, iConnectHere,
Broadvoice, and hopefully soon, Vonage.

We have a web based form where a client can outline how they want their
autoattendant(s), extensions and other options configured.  We have
voice talent for prompts, or clients can provide their own.  We offer a
wide spectrum of value adds, including leasing and finance options,
because as you know there is not a ton of margin in this hardware.

If you have some time to chat later this week, I am anxious to see how
SP's foresee pricing the voicemail service for the SPA-9000, on a "per
seat" model, or a "per pbx" model.

Let me know a convenient time to reach you.  We are certainly looking
for strong partnerships and we bring a lot to the table, with sales
approaching $50MM and aggregating, on average, around 2200 new customers
per month over the past year.

Thanks for the email!

Regards,

Cory Andrews