[Asterisk-Users] Linksys SPA-9000

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Wed Dec 28 23:02:42 MST 2005

Cory,
  Sherman at Linksys suggested I touch bases with you. We have an SPA-9000
here that we are testing out. We will be rolling out a voicemail service to
go along with it as well. We have a small IT firm in southern California and
are growing our IP PBX business quite nicely this year and expect 2006 to be
very nice. We have been buying strictly from atacomm because of their prices
but would rather have a good partnership with someone that can potentially
help us out as well if you need help on the west coast.

Just thought I would make the introduction and see if we can start talking
about how we can work together.

Kerry Garrison
Director of Technical Services
Tech Data Pros - Orange County's Mobile IT Service Provider
(949) 502-7819 x200 - kerryg at techdatapros.com
http://www.techdatapros.com