[Asterisk-Users] Iterfacing with a Mitel PBX

Tom Conklin toconklin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 12:05:34 MST 2005

I am testing Asterisk at home V2.2

I want to interface with our PBX via a FXO card (TDM400P). I have one
extension hooked up right now, and I can call into the Asterisk system from
both a PBX connected phone, or through a DID number, but I can't dial from
an IP phone out to our PBX system or out through a PSTN line (9 on the
extension in the PBX gets an outside line). I can call other extensions that
are set up within Asterisk.

I have configured the Zap trunk, and set up an outbound route, but the best
results I have gotten so far is 'connected' to dead air, or a fast busy
tone. Are there good instructions posted somewhere for using a PBX
extension?

Thanks,

Tom C