[Asterisk-Users] PRI: This number has been disconnected

Javier Ergas jergas at gmx.net
Wed Dec 28 10:00:44 MST 2005

I believe this behavior has nothing to do with the A at H Scripts. I think the
problem is in the PRI signalization.
I can see the zap hangup messages when trying to call a disconnected number.
    -- Executing Dial("SIP/9349-1787", "ZAP/g0/2514990") in new stack
    -- Called g0/2514990
    -- Channel 0/2, span 1 got hangup
    -- Hungup 'Zap/2-1'
  == No one is available to answer at this time
    -- Executing Goto("SIP/9349-1787", "s-NOANSWER|1") in new stack
    -- Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s-NOANSWER,1)
The telco says they are sending inband information with the status of the
call, but Asterisk is hanging up the channel instead of connecting it to let
hear the audio message.

There is a post with a similar issue here:
http://mailgate.supereva.com/comp/comp.dcom.isdn.capi/msg04138.html

Is anyone experiencing the same behavior?