[Asterisk-Users] UK, Disconnect supervision

Jonathan Attwood jmattwood at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 06:36:57 MST 2005

Peter,

I'm using the firmware 3.1.5(GWb) and was wondering if your suggestions
would be of any benefit to me. Incidentally, I've never had an issue
upgrading or downgrading the firmware in 2 spa-3000s, I just had to make
sure the unit had only just been powered up when initiating the upgrade.
(YMMV)

Anyway, if you're wanting somewhere else to read & ask questions have a look
at http://voxilla.com/forum-viewforum-f-14.html  for Sipura/Linksys adapters
or http://voxilla.com/PNphpBB2-viewforum-f-17.html for asterisk. Fantastic
resources with helpful & knowledgeable respondents.