[Asterisk-Users] Stay away from Grandstream!

Jacques Leisy jacques at leisys.com
Wed Dec 28 06:30:37 MST 2005

My only experience is with their Budgetone 102. You basically get you
pay for.
I have since purchased a pair of Aastra 480i. Much much better. I am
going to put the Budgetone on ebay, no point dealing with all the
hassle. The main issue for me was actually not sofware but rather the
design of the handset.