[Asterisk-Users] UK, Disconnect supervision

Peter Hoppe peter at radioworldwide.org
Wed Dec 28 06:27:01 MST 2005

I found some more information on UK settings with sipura-3000 on

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Sipura+3000

They point to a document with UK specific settings for spa-3000. This
document is at

http://www.provu.co.uk/pdf/sipura/sipura_uk_regional_settings.pdf

Hope this helps others. These resources handle disconnect settings as
well. I'll be trying the disconnect tone settings they suggest.

Peter