[Asterisk-Users] Difference between CDR dispositions..

El Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Tue Dec 27 17:07:11 MST 2005

Hi there,

I've got a client complaining about the dispositions in the CDR report we built
for them:

1. User calls an extension, which rings three SIP phones in the group. Entry in
extensions.conf:

exten => 100,1,Dial(SIP/200&SIP/201&SIP/202)

2. On three test calls, she dials extension 100 and makes sure no-one picks up
any of the three phones.

3. In the CDR, two of the calls' disposition are listed as "No Answer", while on
another CDR entry disposition is listed as "Busy".

Does anyone know what might cause this?

TIA,
Flynn