[Asterisk-Users] SIP ENUM Daemon

Tue Dec 27 12:40:33 MST 2005

Hi Nahid!

Why do you want to do this? What about the ENUM resolvers inside
asterisk? There is the old EnumLookup application, and the new the
ENUMLOOKUP function (with plenty of features). Have you tried them?

If you do not want to use asterisk's internal ENUM resolvers, you could
also use (open)ser just for you purpose. It makes the ENUM lookup and
replies with 302.

regards
klaus