[Asterisk-Users] Stay away from Grandstream!

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Tue Dec 27 09:13:30 MST 2005

And buy your phones from a reputable dealer who will provide you with
support.  Grandstream's policy (and sipura, snom, polycom, etc.) is to
provide warrantee service through their resellers. We have never had them
reject a properly documented RMA. -Mike

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com